CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

mandag den 26. januar 2009

Think Monday - Think ATC... Ice Blue

This weeks theme over at
Think Monday - think ATC is Ice Blue.

My entries for the challenge is here:


The first intry is a Snowy Queen.
Here I haven't used any special technics
(yes of course tearing),
but it still took plenty of time to make it
because of the tiny blings. ;-D ;-D

On this one the background
and the images are stamped,
and I have used Dymo, rik rak ribbon
and a punched out snowflake
with a little glitter on it.

I had lots of fun making them.
Hope you like them ..... :-)

15 kommentarer:

Gayle Page-Robak sagde ...

Gorgeous! Great ATCs!

Elizabeth sagde ...

Gorgeous ATC's!! I love the one with the beautiful lady.

Stempelchaotin sagde ...

Oh wow these are gorgeous.
Unbelievable ATC´s.

Nancy sagde ...

They both are beautiful but I especially like the Elfin Queen.

Virginia sagde ...

Wonderful ATC's..

Femmy sagde ...

both are great!!!

stampingwitch sagde ...

great ATC, I like image and color!

msscrooby sagde ...

Two beautiful ATCs!

Mark sagde ...

Very nice ATCs, especially the Snowy Queen.

José sagde ...

What a beautiful ATC and what a beautiful ice queen.

Myriame sagde ...

Both are really beautiful

Ed sagde ...

Lovely ATC's Kirsten, such a soft gorgeous colour, I think I love the Snowy Queen best though. Can I trade with you please, the little boy in his car and the Snowy Queen - let me know, luv Ed xx

Ed sagde ...

Forgot to tell you - there is a little something for you on my Ed's Place blog :-)

Hels sagde ...

Beautiful :O))

Dorit sagde ...

Er du da vimmer, hvor er den snedronning flot, og jeg er jo helt vild med, når man bruger lidsebåndet til noget rundt !!
Superflot og dejlige kolde vinterfarver. Der må da mindst gå 3-4 alm. ATC-kort på hver af dem ?!