CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

søndag den 18. januar 2009

Think Monday - Think ATC.....Cars

For this weeks challenge over at TMTA
I have made these 2 ATC

Available for trading

On this vintage one
the background and car is stamped,
and the egdes are inked.


Traded with Edna from UK

For this ATC is have used
a little bit og this and a little bit of that ;-D

They are rather different,
but I hope you like them,
Anyway I had a lot of fun making them ;-)


Thanks for stoppin' by....

8 kommentarer:

Stempelchaotin sagde ...

Oh wow these are fantastic.
Lovely and great ATC´s.

Elizabeth sagde ...

They are both lovely and fantastic, but I prefer the one with the boy!!

manus sagde ...

Both are great!! Good colour and image combinations! I really like the second one with the kid - it makes me laugh out loud! Thanks;)))

Nancy sagde ...

Both of your ATCs are fantasic! I love the little boy the most too though because it makes me smile.

johanna sagde ...

love the second best, it is funny and the quote is so true;))

Anesha sagde ...

Two great ATC's. Love the second one.
Thanks for visiting my blog. My shoulder is getting better slowly as I promised not to use the computer or crafting.:-)
Hope that all is well with you!
Anesha

Dorit sagde ...

Hold da op, hvor du kan, jeg er da virkelig imponeret, du er vel ikke gået helt over til kun ATC-kort... vi må bytte til convention, skal nok gemme nogen til dig !
Nu har jeg lagt til blog her ind som favorit, så kan jeg hurtigt lige holde lidt mere øje med dine kreationer.

Ed sagde ...

These are both gorgeous, love the little boy's expression.