CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

torsdag den 12. februar 2009

TMTA - You've got mail

I have made these two ATCs for a challenge
over at Think Monday - Think ATC.
This week the theme is You've Got Mail.

Not available

Available

I found some paper with handwriting
among my scrapbooking stuff
and added a couple of postal stamps,
images, some metallic hearts
and used some of my new postal stamps.
On the edges I have used ink
in different brown colours

It ended up with these two quite simple ATCs.

If you like the one with the green stamp
and want to trade, please let me know ;-)

Thanks for the visit.....

7 kommentarer:

Anesha sagde ...

Wonderful ATC, love it. Will be moving next weeks and will not have an internet connection for a few weeks. Have a lovely weekend.

Ed sagde ...

I love both these ATC's Kirsten - I made a doggie ATC - it's over on my ATC blog ..

Pam S. sagde ...

pretty! love this theme!

Stempelchaotin sagde ...

Wow these are really romantic.
Fantastic work.

Nancy sagde ...

Your ATCs look Wonderful. I love the touch of lace.

Dorit sagde ...

Dyt, dyt, skal vi byt' ?? Jeg skal i gang produktion af ATC-kort, så jeg håber, jeg får lavet nogen, som du synes der er bytteværdig, altså jeg vil da gerne reservere det grønne frimærke !!
Hilsen Doritten

Cuchy sagde ...

How sweet stamp. Love the shapes of the corners. Wonderful ATC